What is Identity Unification?
Identity Unification is a process that takes identity data from all sources and protocols, creating a unique reference list and rich global profile of all users which is securely consumable by anything, anywhere, anytime. The unification process takes distributed identity data from all sources and builds a master index of identity from across the organization– a rich data set containing all user information which is consumable by any application, in the format which it requires. The goal is to take a core asset for organizations that is not being optimally leveraged—identity data—and transform it into a reusable resource for the entire organization.
How does Identity Unification work?
The Radiant Logic approach to identity unification is based on model-driven virtualization. This allows our platform to:
- Integrate identity from disparate silos based on sophisticated correlation logic
- Map and transform varied identity representations into a global data model
- Build views flexibly that meet application requirements, infinitely
- Enrich user profiles with attributes and context
- Build dynamic groups to radically reduce manual effort and increase security
- Deliver the speed and scalability required for modern digital enterprises and future proof the infrastructure
- Synchronize in real time to propagate identity data and maintain coherence and reliability