III. Collection of Personal Information
A. Personal information means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could be reasonably associated or linked with a particular person or household. It also includes other information that may be associated with you, such as your Usage Data, location, preferences, or interests, if that information can be used to identify you, your household, or your device, or any other information as otherwise defined under applicable law. The types of personal information we collect about you depend on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below.
Radiant Logic collects the following types of information from you and other users who access our Sites or Services (collectively, “Users”):
- Individual Identifiers: includes your name, contact information such as mailing address, phone number and email address, and username and password to access the customer portal.
- Employment Information: includes employer, user ID, job title, employee ID, hire date, call sign, badge number, Social Security information, visa information (as applicable), date of birth, dependent information, and other information related to your employment.
- Payment Information: includes your payment account information utilized for payment and invoice processing. Note that we use third party payment processors to facilitate your payments.
- Device Data and Internet/Network Activity: includes IP addresses; page access and use; cookies and pixels; device information; operating system; browser information; user preferences on our Websites; and other information about Users’ interactions with our Websites and Services, such as pages visited and emails opened.
- Communications with Us, Preferences, and Other Information you Provide to Us: includes any messages, opinions, and feedback that you provide to us, your user preferences (such as in receiving updates or marketing information), and other information that you share with us when you contact us directly (such as for customer support services).
Business Information: Much of the information we collect is related to the data unification and other Services that we provide to companies that are our business customers. As such, the information we collect is needed for our business customers to fulfill their orders and use our Services. As part of that process, we may need to collect the identifying information of those individuals who are our business customers’ representatives or their Users of our Services, such as business contact or employment information of a business customer’s representative. In such situations, this information is regarded as “Business Information” as it relates to the company that has engaged us and not to the individual who contacted us on the company’s behalf.
B. How We Collect Personal Information
We generally collect Personal information from Customers and create and maintain records about Customers for our legitimate business purposes and in relation to the Services we provide to you.
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We collect personal information directly from you when you register on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, chat with a bot on our website, meet us at an event or trade show, or otherwise interact with us or use our Services. The types of Personal Information we collect depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. We may collect the following categories of personal information from you in the following instances.
a. Profile Data. We collect certain information when you register for an account, create a profile, or register for our Services. Examples of the information we collect include your name, email, phone number, mailing address, login name, and password.
b. Communications Data. We collect information when you communicate with us about our Services, such as when you request additional information about products or services, interact with our customer service team, or sign up to receive e-mail correspondence from us. Examples of such data may include your contact information, the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, and the content of your communications.
c. User Content Data. We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide feedback about our products or services or make other submissions to us or use other features of our Services that may be offered from time to time, which may require the collection of certain personal information in order to utilize the features. Examples of user content data may include information about your opinions, feedback, preferences, and any other personal information you choose to provide in your interactions with us.
- Personal Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect certain personal information when you access and use our Services. The types of information we collect may include:
a. Internet Activity. We collect certain information about your internet activity when you use our Website and Services. Examples of such data include your search history and browsing history, your interaction with our Website and mobile application, and the resources downloaded from our site.
b. Usage Data. Radiant Logic collects information about your activity on our Services via log files, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Please see the “Cookies” section below for more information on cookies and your cookie choices.
- Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may collect personal information about you from other sources such as publicly available sources, carriers or other third parties when they share your updated address information, which we use to correct our records, but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such services.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- ‘Session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- ‘Persistent cookies ‘ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
- ‘Third party cookies’ which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Your Cookie Choices
When it comes to how you want to use or allow cookies to be used or allowed on your devices, you are in control. Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You may set your browser to block or otherwise control what cookies your browser or mobile device accepts via your browser or mobile device settings. Additionally, you can choose to modify your settings and delete those cookies that are otherwise stored on your device. Please note that, if you choose not to accept cookies, some Website features and the personalization of our Services may no longer work for you. You will continue to receive advertising material but it will not be tailored to your interests. Please consult the instructions provided by your browser or your mobile device’s manufacturer to determine how you can limit the placement of and/or remove cookies or other technologies.
If you would like to alter your cookie preferences with Radiant Logic, please visit our Cookies Preference Center: here.
IV. Use of Personal information of Customers
We collect and use personal information for various purposes, including to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- Send periodic emails regarding our solutions, services, upcoming webinars, analyst research reports, events or other marketing or sales communications. ;
- Create and manage any online accounts and profiles you create with us;
- Send notifications related to your account and respond to your requests and any other communications from you, including to provide customer service;
- Detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity, including, error, negligence, and breach of contract, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property or safety of Radiant Logic and our users, customers, employees or others;
- Process your personal information in accordance with your consent or instructions;
- Comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- As permitted by applicable law, carry out certain activities and other reasonable purposes related to the products or Services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us. Where required by applicable law, Radiant Logic will provide a notice of such data processing prior to using your personal information for such purposes.
V. Sharing Your Personal Information We may share or disclose your personal information to help provide our Services to you. For instance, we may share your information with our affiliated companies and service providers to respond to your requests or to provide customer service. We may also provide your Personal Information to third party service providers who assist us in providing certain services. For example, we may share the information we collect from you with our cloud hosting service providers.
We may also disclose or share your information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate and improve the quality of our Services.
- To protect our users and network against fraud and security threats.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of individuals or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- When there is a good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our guests, visitors, associates, or property (including the Websites), or to others. This may include disclosures to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity or other civil violations.
We may share your information with the following types of entities and third parties:
- Service Providers: We use certain fulfillment service providers, companies, individuals, and agents to facilitate and help us provide our Services. Such Service Providers perform tasks, services, or functions on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used or delivered. These Service Providers may include cloud-based storage and web-hosting providers, and other vendors that assist us in providing our Services. These Service Providers are granted access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Law Enforcement or Other Lawful Authority: We may from time to time be required to provide information to law enforcement or other governmental authorities pursuant to a warrant, court order, or other lawful process.
Over the last 12 months, we have shared the following types of Personal Information:
- Real name, postal address, email address, phone number, and other identifiers.
- Our clients, our Service Providers, our Partners, and government entities (where required by law)
- Information you include if you apply for a job at Radiant Logic, like identifying, contact, education, employment, and employment history information.
- Our Service Providers, and government entities (where required by law)
Usage and Technical Information
- Information about your interaction with our Website and content or advertisements on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites (e.g. IP address; browsing history; search history; device information; information about user’s interaction with Website, such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs (via cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, transparent GIFs); browser information; operating system and platform; geolocation information; user content (e.g. photos, videos, audio, images, social media /online posts, first-party works).
- Our Service Providers, and government entities (where required by law)
Categories of Personal Information Sold
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. Please note that “sale” of Personal Information does not include those instances when such information is part of a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving all or part of our business. If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or other business transaction, we may transfer your Personal Information to a third party as part of that transaction. If such transaction materially affects the manner in which your Personal Information is processed, we will notify you of such change prior to its implementation.
VI. Transfer and Retention of Personal Information
- A. Data Transfers
Radiant Logic’s main offices are located in the United States, although we do provide Services to clients in other jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), and Canada. Consequently, your information may be transferred to, and/or maintained on, computers located in the United States, EU, or other locations. We also transfer personal information to service providers that process personal information for us in the United States, EU, and other locations. As a result, your information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and other lawful authorities in another jurisdiction according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the personal information.
- B. Retention and Deletion of Personal information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
VII. Securing Your Information
Radiant Logic takes the privacy and security of your information seriously, and uses reasonable, appropriate and customary procedures and technologies to help protect the confidentiality of any Personal Information we collect. Towards that end, Radiant Logic employs reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the information we hold. However, no website, network, or system can be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts despite our precautions. Furthermore, Radiant Logic does not control the devices, computer or network through which you access the Site or over which you may choose to send Personal Information or other information to us, and therefore cannot prevent potential interceptions or compromises to your information while in transit. Radiant Logic makes no guarantee as to the security, integrity or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from the Site. Radiant Logic is committed to safeguarding your information to the best of its ability but cannot guarantee the security of electronic communications or transmission made over the Internet.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals: We do not support “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
We and third parties may track user behavior across time and over different websites or platforms.
VIII. Your Choices:
Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email. Opting out of promotional email will not affect Radiant Logic’s communication with you by email about other product or service-related matters.
California residents: Please see the Your California Rights section for more information about your privacy choices.
IX. Children’s Privacy
All of our Services, including our Websites, are intended for adult audiences, and are not meant to address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). As such, we do not knowingly collect Personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and Children under 18 may not use our Sites or any other Services. If you are under 18, do not attempt to register for or use any of our Services, including our Sites, and do not provide us any Personal Information about yourself.
X. You California Privacy Rights
Radiant Logic has in place policies and procedures to facilitate the exercise of privacy rights available to California residents. If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
Your Privacy Rights Subject to certain limitations, you have the following rights under California law:
- Right to Access: have access to your personal information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such information upon receipt of a verifiable request, along with other information related to the collection or processing.
- Right to Disclosure of Direct Marketers: to have access upon simple request, and free of charge, the categories and names/addresses of third parties that have received personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Information About Collecting, Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information: upon receipt of a verifiable request, you may obtain a list of:
- The specific pieces of your personal information Radiant Logic holds;
- The categories of personal information collected about you, sold to third parties, or disclosed to third parties for business purposes;
- The categories of personal information sold within the last 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom personal information is shared, sold, or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information under certain circumstances. As noted elsewhere, we do not sell your personal information.
- Right to Deletion: to obtain the deletion of your personal information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law and upon receipt of a verifiable request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. As defined under relevant law, you have a right to non-discrimination in the Services or quality of Services you receive from us for exercising your rights.
Please contact us via our Data Subject Requests Portal, or utilizing the toll free number listed in the “Contact Us” Section below in relation to exercising these rights. We will ask you to provide information about yourself so that we can verify your identity as part of this process. This information may include your name, email address, account information, and any other information necessary to reasonably verify your identity, to ensure that your information is not shared with anyone impersonating you. Once we have verified your identity, we will work to fulfill your request in a timely manner. Please note there may be some situations in which we are unable to fulfill your request, such as if we cannot find any information about you within our systems. Additionally, we may not be able to honor a deletion request in some situations, such as if your information is necessary to fulfill the Services you requested or meet a legal obligation. We will inform you whether we can fulfill your rights request.
We may ask for additional information if we have difficulty confirming your identity. We will not share your information or honor other requests in those situations in which we are unable to confirm a request for your information is a “verifiable request.”
Under California law a consumer can appoint an “authorized agent” to make certain verifiable requests upon their behalf, such as the right to know what information we collect about the consumer or to request deletion of the consumer’s information. An “authorized agent” may submit a request on behalf of a California resident who has authorized the agent to act on their behalf. Because the security and privacy of your information is paramount, we will ask that you identify such persons and directly confirm that such persons are authorized to act as your agent and exercise your applicable rights under California law in such situations. This may require us to contact you directly and alert you that an individual has claimed to be your agent and is attempting to access or delete your information. We will also independently verify your identity to ensure that an unauthorized person is not attempting to impersonate you and exercise your rights without authorization. We will not share your information or honor any other requests in those situations where you cannot or do not grant permission in writing for an identified authorized agent to act on your behalf, or where we cannot independently verify your identity.
Your California Privacy Rights Regarding Direct Marketing Information
California residents have the right to request information from a company regarding the manner in which it shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above.
Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below in the “Contact Us” section to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the below address. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Direct Marketing Information Request” in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
XI. EEA Data Subjects
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) are afforded certain rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). These rights include, where applicable under relevant law, the following:
- Right to Access / Disclosure: The right to have access to your personal information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such data upon receipt of a verifiable request, along with other information related to the processing.
- Right to Correction/Rectification: The right to correct your personal information if you find it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to Erasure / “Right to be Forgotten”: The right to obtain the deletion of your personal information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law.
- Withdrawal of Consent to Processing: The right to withdraw your consent to the data processing without affecting the lawfulness of processing, where your personal information has been collected and processed based on your consent and not any other basis.
- Right to Object: The right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, in which case we may ask you to justify your request by explaining to us your particular situation.
- Right to Restrict Processing: The right to request limits to the processing of your data, when allowed by and in circumstances set forth under applicable law.
- Right to Restrict Automated Individual Decision-Making (Profiling): The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you.
- Right to Data Portability: The right to have your personal information directly transferred by us to a third-party processor of your choice (where technically feasible; may be limited to situations when processing is based on your consent).
Radiant Logic, Inc.
75 Rowland Way, Suite 300
Novato, CA 94945
EU/EEA and California residents can make applicable rights requests using the phone number and Data Subject Requests Portal provided below:
Toll Free: 1.877.727.6442