VALUED BY THE WORLD’S MOST COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONS
Managing access rights manually is a shot in the dark
Role-based-access control (RBAC) is the go-to method for managing access rights within the organization today. But without insight into who ought to have access and why (based on the business context)—roles are a major challenge to define and implement.
- Individually approving or revoking access rights is a living nightmare
- Poor data quality can seriously hinder effective role modeling efforts
- Business teams don’t feel included in role creation—and they should
- Exporting and publishing role catalogs is unwieldy and often unsuccessful
Design role models that are useful, usable and used
- Rebuild the identity and access chain with ease
- Align actual access rights with business realities
- Uncover the roles to be created and develop them exactly as needed
- Involve business teams in collaborating on creating high-quality roles
- Identify optional rights and limit their number
See How a European Bank Got Out of the Stone Ages with Role Mining
"The solution is highly visual, efficient and fun! Useful information is immediately visible, allowing you to clean up and identify trends."GET THE STORY
Successfully deploy your role mining projects
Preparation and data quality
Load, consolidate and enrich your data to make it easier to understand for role design.
Highlight business role clusters and suggestions with our solution.
Role review and publication
Evaluate the gap between theoretical roles and those actually created with assigned entitlements.
Enable role mining magic on access security and compliance
IAM/IGA solutions are limited when it comes to role mining. In most cases, they do not reflect the business context associated with the role.
Enhance your projects with our ten years of role mining expertise
More than just a tool, our solution combines a proven methodology with innovative technology.Explore
Protect resources by monitoring who has access to what
With role mining, you can be sure that the rights granted are appropriate, reducing the risk of errors associated with assigning rights.LEARN MORE
Simplify your access compliance process
Instead of auditing individual rights, you can now audit roles, a much simpler and quicker task.Learn more
Make role mining a real asset
Discover how role mining can simplify the management, protection and compliance of access rights.