Getting Started / Architecture
We invented the virtual directory, but we didn’t stop there
Integrate identity across diverse, dispersed systems and create an authoritative source—then enhance with analytics to supercharge human decision-making.
A flexible identity data layer
Working seamlessly with existing solutions, RadiantOne builds the organization’s definitive identity and context source. With RadiantOne, organizations can leave systems in place, or facilitate easy transitions from legacy technology at their own pace–while speeding initiatives, enhancing security, and making the identity team’s life a little (actually, a lot!) easier.
Not all solutions play nice with each other–RadiantOne helps them interoperate so you can avoid heavy customizations, endless rounds of re-work, and manual processes. Deliver all the data, to all of the consumers, for a fully mature IAM system.
- De-couple the architecture to deliver identity on tap
- Reduce custom integrations–stop copying data
- Don't rely on brittle hard-coding
- Avoid vendor lock-in
- Prevent over-provisioning and over-privilege
Identity Data Management integrates existing identity sources to create a re-usable asset that can meet new requirements, infinitely. Identity Analytics delves into unified identity data to provide visibility, improve data quality, and mitigate risk.
- Build it (a complete source of identity truth) once, re-use it everywhere
- Gain insight into users, entitlements, permissions across the infrastructure
- Implement access best practices faster
- Make changes without disrupting services
- Speed and simplify governance and compliance
RadiantOne Identity Data Platform
We make it look easy: peek under the hood at how we get it done.
The RadiantOne Platform is built on model-driven virtualization, an approach that delivers simple, standards-based access to an integrated view of every data source and user context across the infrastructure. With the flexibility to generate application-specific views and use analytics to assess risk and govern access, RadiantOne delivers a complete solution for enhanced identity security and operational efficiency.
- Data source connection: Connect the identity service to on-prem and cloud sources—directories, databases, web services via LDAP, SQL, REST/SCIM, APIs, other web services, or flat file upload
- Metadata discovery and extraction: Virtualize the metadata (data model/schema) from data silos in the virtual namespace to build a common data catalog exposing identities, resources, and their relationships across business objects
- Identity integration: Build an authoritative system of record by correlating to link the digital identity of a user across systems and joining to build complete profiles
- Persistent identity data storage: Cache instantiated views in a directory with automated cache refresh, extend with additional attributes, and meet performance requirements—for a highly reliable, scalable identity service
- Synchronization: Detect changes and events in near-real time and synchronize those changes across the infrastructure automatically based on business logic. This streamlines identity management tasks and ensures the system of record is always up-to-date
- Identity analytics and governance: Gain focused insight into risk and data quality, automate user access reviews, and orchestrate remediation of policy violations via an intuitive user interface and integration with ITSM solutions. Analytics-delivered visibility helps organizations prioritize and address issues, such as anomalous or non-compliant access, on an ongoing basis to continuously improve security posture and quality of the identity data
- Data publishing and sharing: Expose tailored identity views via standards, presenting a simplified access point for authentication, authorization, and administration processes to distributed decision points
What is an identity data platform?
And how is this different from other identity solutions on the market? Radiant Logic has focused on the identity data layer—our approach is all about unifying identity to streamline access and improve identity operations across the array of decision points that exist in the IAM system. These identity consumers all rely on fast access to high-quality identity data: that’s what we bring to the table.