Getting Started / Architecture
We invented the virtual directory, but we didn’t stop there
Integrate identity across diverse, dispersed systems and create an authoritative source—then enhance with analytics to supercharge human decision-making.
A flexible identity data layer
Working seamlessly with existing solutions, RadiantOne builds the organization’s definitive identity and context source. With RadiantOne, organizations can leave systems in place, or facilitate easy transitions from legacy technology at their own pace–while speeding initiatives, enhancing security, and making the identity team’s life a little (actually, a lot!) easier.
Not all solutions play nice with each other–RadiantOne helps them interoperate so you can avoid heavy customizations, endless rounds of re-work, and manual processes. Deliver all the data, to all of the consumers, for a fully mature IAM system.
- De-couple the architecture to deliver identity on tap
- Reduce custom integrations–stop copying data
- Don't rely on brittle hard-coding
- Avoid vendor lock-in
- Prevent over-provisioning and over-privilege
Identity Data Management integrates existing identity sources to create a re-usable asset that can meet new requirements, infinitely. Identity Analytics delves into unified identity data to provide visibility, improve data quality, and mitigate risk.
- Build it (a complete source of identity truth) once, re-use it everywhere
- Gain insight into users, entitlements, permissions across the infrastructure
- Implement access best practices faster
- Make changes without disrupting services
- Speed and simplify governance and compliance
RadiantOne Identity Data Platform
We make it look easy: peek under the hood at how we get it done.
- Data source connection: Connect to on-prem and cloud sources– directories, databases, applications via LDAP, SQL, REST/SCIM, APIs, other web services, or flat file upload.
- Metadata discovery and extraction: Virtualize the metadata (data model/schema) from data silos in the virtual namespace to build a common data catalog exposing identities, resources, and their relationships.
- Identity data lake: Ingest and store large volumes of structured and unstructured identity data in a centralized repository to power modern directory, analytics, machine learning, and other intelligent action.
- AI/ML: Run AI/ML-based analytics and automations to gain insight into risk and get suggested actions. In its first iteration, our generative AI Data Assistant AIDA, guides User Access Reviews for improved accuracy.
- Identity data management: Integrate to create an authoritative system of record by correlating the digital identity of a user across systems and joining to build complete profiles. Detect changes in near-real time and synchronize those events across the infrastructure automatically.
- Identity analytics: Gain focused insight into risk and data quality, automate user access reviews, and remediate policy violations via an intuitive user interface.
- Data publishing and sharing: Expose tailored identity views via standards, creating a central access point for authentication, authorization, and administration decisions.