SOLUTIONS / CONTROL YOUR PRIVILEGED ACCOUNTS
Privileged accounts are the perfect target for cyber criminals
Privileged accounts provide access to your organization's most critical resources. Protecting them is crucial.
THE WORLD’S MOST COMPLEX ORGANIZATION’S RELY ON RADIANTONE
How can you best protect your privileged accounts?
Privileged accounts are an easy target when hackers want to infiltrate a company's information systems. While protecting them with a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution is necessary, it is not always sufficient.
- How can you know with precision if the principle of least privilege is being respected?
- How do you identify all your organization’s most privileged accounts?
- How can I track the staffing or function changes of groups with access to the PAM solution?
- How can we avoid the drift generated by these continuous changes?
Keep a close eye on your most privileged accounts
- Map all your privileged accounts and respect the least-privilege principle
- Align the identity lifecycle with privileged accounts. Be sure that the sensitive access permissions stay with the right people and groups at all times
- Automate your reviews of privileged accounts
- Manage your PAM program with ease with Radiant Logic. Take a deep dive into the permissions and access linked with your privileged accounts
- Provide visibility to resource owners so they can see who has access to their safes and secrets
Discover how to do it with Governance
Regain control of your privileged accounts by adding the power of Governance to your privileged account management solution.Explore Governance
Provide visibility to resource owners so they can see who has unnecessary access
Locate All Your Privileged Accounts
Identify named and technical accounts and categorize privileged accounts in seconds.
Improve Your Data Quality
Clean up Active Directory (AD) and LDAP directories of unused, orphaned, dormant, and privileged accounts with ease.
Identify and analyze every control failure and gap, deviation, and anomaly.
Get Clean, Stay Clean
Use a simple and continuous improvement strategy to automate the access rights review of your privileged accounts.
Privileged account governance made better with RadiantOne
Reinforce the protection of your privileged accounts by adding an identity analytics component to your PAM solution.
From the management to the governance of privileged accounts
Adopting a policy for managing privileged accounts has many preventative and curative advantages in terms of security. Governing privileged access is a complementary approach that can be considered.LEARN MORE
Manage the risk associated with privileged accounts
Secure the ever-changing scope of your PAM solution to ensure that all data linked to your privileged accounts is included in the risk assessment.MORE INFO
Ensure and automate the compliance of your privileged accounts
Demonstrate to external auditors your expertise in managing privileged accounts.LEARN MORE
Optimize your privileged access management platform
Learn more about the best strategy to adopt to secure your sensitive assets with privileged accounts. Consult our resources on this topic.