SOLUTIONS / AUTOMATE IT CONTROLS
Automate IT general controls and monitor access rights risk
Proving compliance of your access rights is a regulatory obligation that can be enhanced and simplified by applying IT general controls.
SUPPORTING THE WORLD’S MOST COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONS
Are you providing the best protection for your data resources?
Ensuring the compliance of your access rights is essential, but so is adopting a risk management posture. To reconcile the two, adopt a strategy of continuous control.
- Infrequent spot checks can compromise audit results
- Access is constantly evolving, putting a company at risk even one day after an audit
- Manually performing controls takes considerable effort and can induce error
- The most sensitive resources require continuous monitoring and a quick response time
Combining compliance and risk control processes
- Ensure adherence to least-privilege and need-to-know principles
- Identify and remediate issues with Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Correlate the various sources to identify changes and their impact
- Secure your most sensitive access rights with continuous monitoring
- Perform your controls no matter the volume of data to be processed
Why Do IT General Controls?
Running IT general control (ITGC) checks is essential for verifying the security and compliance of your access rights. Find out why this is and how to do it.LEARN MORE
Adopt an automated and proactive approach to continuous monitoring
Consolidate your data
Load and correlate all the information you have, no matter the source.
Control your access rights
Continually uncover gaps in compliance with regulatory standards such as SOX and SOC2.
Automate the delivery of remediation actions to outside ticketing systems.
Get clean, stay clean
Identify SoD anomalies on an ongoing basis by automating your review campaigns.
Protect your access rights with identity analytics
Demonstrate the compliance of your access rights and identities while reinforcing their security using continuous monitoring and identity analytics.
Automate the correlation and mapping of your data
Analyze data from any repository, application, or file using simple extraction methods. Monitor and control identities and access rights with precision in order to mitigate associated risks.LEARN MORE
Automatic detection of different types of accounts
Inventory all your accounts, including technical, shared, and orphaned accounts—which are often not associated with specific identities.READ HOW
Take full advantage of automated controls
Automatically check 150 controls including orphaned accounts, unused accesses and active accounts, that belong to employees no longer in the organization.EXPLORE
Protect your company’s assets
Learn how to optimally secure your access rights by automating your IT general controls and risk analysis and by applying our “Get Clean, Stay Clean” approach.