Integrate AD to Reach Azure AD
Ease Your Transition to Azure AD with Smart Identity Virtualization
Active Directory plays a major role in any corporate identity infrastructure, with employees remaining a central audience—especially in the era of Office 365. For many internal applications, AD should be the authoritative source of all employee data, that single unified list that drives security and access. Unfortunately, achieving this global view of identity is difficult due to fragmentation across multiple forests and domains—and configuring internal applications to chase those different directories is a huge challenge.
Enable Office 365: Connect or Move Your Identity to Azure AD with RadiantOne FID
With Microsoft transitioning its Office tools to a SaaS model, it’s becoming increasingly imperative for companies to address their messy backends, which means dealing with an ungovernable proliferation of domains and forests.
But there’s a better way to federate and normalize your AD infrastructure. A logical “consolidation” based on advanced virtualization saves time and budget while extending and enriching your view of identity with non-AD sources. RadiantOne FID gives you a unique list of users where every user is represented once, as well as complete global profiles drawn from all your identity sources, from AD to LDAP, SQL, and web service APIs.
Build a Consolidated View by Federating Identity—Not just Centralizing It
Based on advanced virtualization, RadiantOne FID integrates and rationalizes identity, enabling a virtual consolidation of all your identity stores that’s cached in a more neutral LDAP directory, so you can
- Get the right list of identities and groups into Office 365 and all your other apps, no matter where they’re hosted.
- Authenticate users to the correct authoritative store and authorize accessing attributes drawn from your AD infrastructure and beyond.
- Create a reference image for quickly provisioning SaaS apps, then feed your identity provider exactly the information it needs to authenticate and authorize users in the cloud.
- Planning a move to Azure AD/O365? Read our solution summary on simplifying access and provisioning to Azure AD and O365.
- Check out our solution summary on how to Consolidate AD with RadiantOne: All the Benefits of AD Consolidation—Without Disruption.
- Check out our webinar and see how to Get the Benefits of AD Consolidation Without Disrupting Your Existing Identity Infrastructure.