SOLUTION/ NIST SPECIAL PUBLICATION 1800-35
NIST selects Radiant Logic for Zero Trust capability
Trusted identity data is the basis of all security decisions in a Zero Trust Architecture.
VALUED BY THE WORLD’S MOST COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONS
Do you know where to start on your Zero Trust journey?
The Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) model is the gold standard for cybersecurity—but how do you get there when your identity infrastructure is complex?
- There’s no single ZTA product, or “one size fits all” solution
- Sizable organizations face extreme identity data complexity and fragmentation
- A unified source of identity is difficult to deliver, hindering Zero Trust initiatives
- What’s needed is an identity data foundation enabling ZTA components to work in unison
Start Zero Trusting today–no rip and replace required
- Accelerate the ZTA journey with an Identity Data Fabric—unify and deliver identity data quickly
- Solve the major roadblock to ZTA—identity sprawl
- Eliminate the requirement for costly, customized identity integrations between ZTA components
- Simplify the flow of identity data across key solutions with standards-based connectivity
- Build the authoritative identity source for enforcing fine-grained, least-privileged access control
NIST Recommendation: A Foundation for Zero Trust
NIST’s guide establishes Radiant as a fundamental building block when designing a Zero Trust Architecture. See how Radiant delivers the single source of identity data for all identity-related decisioning processes.Get the Summary
Trusted, accessible identity data is the key to ZTA
RadiantOne turns identity data into a strategic asset that powers Zero Trust Architectures.
Integrate identity across all stores and build context-driven data views
The process for intelligently integrating identity and designing complete, contextual views is built into the Federated Identity module. Wizards help you to design views of data from a variety of sources, making unification a straightforward point-and-click flow.DIG DEEPER
Be sure your identity stays in perfect sync
You can’t comply successfully using out-dated data. So keep it up-to-the-second fresh with our bi-directional sync engine.DIG DEEPER
Keep your identity data fresh no matter the source or the destination
Push and pull identity data across consuming applications and existing identity stores to reduce confusion and keep things clean.DIG DEEPER
Dive into our collection of NIST Zero Trust resources
Learn why RadiantOne is the unified identity foundation for ZTA.