Performance Powerhouse: A Full LDAP v3 Server
HDAP delivers a flexible architecture that accommodates every business need, whether that’s in the classic Active/Passive configuration that organizations are familiar with from their legacy LDAP, or the high-powered, super-scalable Cluster architecture that can accommodate millions of users and hundreds of thousands of queries per second. Having these two modes available allows companies to evolve this powerfully flexible directory infrastructure from a replacement directory for their employees to a storage that’s scalable enough to accommodate customer identities. By scaling up to Cluster Mode, companies add more management options as well as better throughput to their directory implementation.
- Migrate in-place from aging Sun/Oracle LDAP while building a path to easy future development, all at the cost of annual maintenance for your aging directory system.
- Scale quickly and easily: to greatly increase throughput in a matter of minutes, just add nodes to an HDAP cluster.
- Add speed as you add nodes. RadiantOne Big Data Directory scales linearly and more nodes means greater speed and throughput—so three nodes deliver more than 100,000 queries per second and the throughput increases as you add nodes.
- Deliver high performance—even in write-heavy scenarios. Traditional LDAP is fast for reads but drops dramatically in service—at times to denial-of-service levels—when you introduce backend updates to the scenario. HDAP, on the other hand, remains above 40,000 queries per second, even when there are lots of updates.
- Maintain stability and performance for rich queries. The Big Data Directory’s advanced search capabilities are built for complex queries and partial substring searches, maintaining speed and stability when searching for unique and non-unique attributes.
- Download our RadiantOne Big Data Directory overview paper.