Enrich Your SiteMinder Portal Without Disruption
Virtualization shields your WAM solution from the complexity of disparate data sources, allowing you to leverage existing identity stores for streamlined authentication and fine-grained authorization.
|Portal Security Solutions: The Identity & Security Context Integration Challenge.|
|Evolve SiteMinder with RadiantOne: With the RadiantOne Federated Identity Service, you can extend SiteMinder beyond its original configuration—quickly, easily, and within budget.
Empower Your SiteMinder Portal with Smarter SSO, Broader Federation, and Richer Policies: How a Federated Identity Service based on Virtualization makes it easy to add new applications and users—in less time, with less hassle, for less money.
Solution Summary—Top Ten Ways To Get More From Your SiteMinder Deployment: How Identity and Context Virtualization Saves Money, Adds Flexibility, and Brings New Life to Your Portal.
Practical Guide—Better Web Access Management Through Virtualization: Can Your Existing Siteminder Infrastructure Keep Up with Changing Business Requirements?
|Upgrading Your Legacy Portal/WAM Solution with RadiantOne FID: Part 1. CA SSO Learn how to deliver SSO in a world of fast evolving user populations.
Faster Authentication, Smarter Authorization with CA SSO and RadiantOne: Teaching Identity to Sing: A Coca Cola Case Study.
Office 365 and Beyond: You Can’t Have Cloud Access without a Consolidated View of Identity: How to use your current SSO solution in the world of fast evolving user populations.
- Solve a Problem
- Leverage AD for New IdM Initiatives
- Accelerate M&A Identity Integration
- Integrate and Provide SSO to the Cloud
- Drive Digital Transformation for a Better Customer Experience
- Securely Deliver a 360 Degree Identity View of All Your Users
- Enrich Your SiteMinder Portal Without Disruption
- Integrate the Rest of the World With Your SharePoint Portal
- Move Away From Your Old & Costly Infrastructures
- Overcome Regulation and Security Challenges in the Public Sector
- Resource Library