Integrate the Rest of the World With Your SharePoint Portal
The more your users can do, the more valuable your portal becomes. Let virtualization bridge the divide between your employees and the rest of the world by securely extending access to your Sharepoint portal.
Read about it:
Build Dynamic Groups:Build Contextually-Based Dynamic Groups to Enable New Services.
Solution Summary—Top Ten Ways To Get More From Your SharePoint Deployment: How Identity and Context Virtualization Delivers Integrated Identity, a Richer Security Profile, and Contextual Search Across All Your Data.
Watch a video about it:
ID-Connect & Context Browser Demo at Catalyst 2010: Radiant Logic showcases ID-Connect and Context Browser at Burton Group Catalyst Conference, San Diego, CA on Monday, July 26, 2010.
ID-Connect & Context Browser Demo: ID-Connect is a social networking interface that enables dynamic and powerful global views of system users. ID-Connect is designed to work with Microsoft SharePoint or as a JSP flex version for any J2EE web server.
- Download RadiantOne
- Solve a Problem
- Leverage AD for New IdM Initiatives
- Integrate and Provide SSO in the Cloud
- Securely Deliver a 360 Degree View of Your Customers
- Enrich Your SiteMinder Portal Without Disruption
- Integrate the Rest of the World With Your SharePoint Portal
- Move Away From Your Old & Costly Infrastructures
- Achieving the FICAM Roadmap’s AAES
- Check Out Our Events
- RadiantOne Training
- Resource Center