Welcome to the Radiant Logic Newsroom, where you can find information about upcoming conferences and events Radiant Logic will host or participate in, as well as noteworthy articles and press releases about RadiantOne, Identity Management, and Identity Integration.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic Delivers First On Premises Identity Provider, Harnessing Virtualization to Reach Cloud Applications – March 19th, 2013
With the RadiantOne 6.1 release, medium- and large-sized enterprises find a cost-effective and deployment-ready solution for federating their identity silos and connecting their users to cloud and legacy applications.
- Using Data for ID Management – March 1st, 2013
Dieter Schullers’ interview from the RSA 2013 Conference on Consolidating Information Improves ID, Access Controls.
- Press Release: Momentum Grows for Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM) Architecture – February 15th, 2013
Alongside experts on the new FICAM roadmap, Radiant Logic advocates the standard to IT professionals and showcases reference implementation as a blueprint for large-scale IAM deployments.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic Helps Preempt Cyber-Theft with RSA® Distributed Credential Protection Upgrade to RadiantOne – February 11th, 2013
The Update to the Federated Identity System Leverages Innovative Credential Protection from RSA to Help Negate the Value of Hacking the Identity Repository.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic’s RadiantOne Named 2012 Editors’ Best Product by Windows IT Pro Magazine – January 29th, 2013
The 2012 Editors’ Best Awards are based on a product’s strategic importance to the market, its competitive advantages and its value to customers.
- WindowsITPro’s Editors’ Gold Choice – November 20th, 2012
Our VDS solution wins the gold for the best Active Directory/Group Policy product.
- Meeting Government’s High Scale Demand For Identity Management – September 6th, 2012
Complexity is the name of the game in today’s high-volume identity environments.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic Takes Federated Identity on the Road – August 13th, 2012
Identity Service Tour Brings Analyst and Industry Insiders to Discuss Identity Virtualization at Events in Chicago, New York, and Silicon Valley.
- Complementary Gartner Report: Leveraging Identity Virtualization to Manage High-Volume Identity Deployments – July 31st, 2012
Managing identities in this environment requires a solution that is flexible, scalable, and comprehensive. In his March 2012 report, Gartner analyst Kevin Kampman explores the roles of virtual directories, caching, and synchronization in managing large, customer-facing identity deployments.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic Releases First Federated Identity Service Based on Virtualization – June 21st, 2012
RadiantOne VDS 6 Creates a Virtual Identity Hub for SSO, Cloud, and Federation Initiatives.
- Press Release: Radiant Logic Named a “Cool Vendor” in Security by a Leading Analyst Firm – May 1st, 2012
RadiantOne Recognized As Innovative, Impactful and Intriguing.
- April 2013 Newsletter: The Customer is King: Smarter Consumer-facing IDM
- March 2013 Newsletter: Download a Complimentary Analyst Document
- February 2013 Newsletter: Should We Kill Identity and Access Management?
- January 2013 Newsletter: Make Easier, Cheaper, Faster IDM Your New Year’s Resolution
- December 2012 Newsletter: Why Your SSO is Stalled