Integrate the Rest of the World With Your SharePoint Portal
The more your users can do, the more valuable your portal becomes. Let virtualization bridge the divide between your employees and the rest of the world by securely extending access to your Sharepoint portal.
Top 5 SharePoint: Top Five Reasons to Use the RadiantOne Federated Identity Service with SharePoint.
Solution Summary—Top Ten Ways To Get More From Your SharePoint Deployment: How Identity and Context Virtualization Delivers Integrated Identity, a Richer Security Profile, and Contextual Search Across All Your Data.
|Leveraging Claims in a SharePoint Environment: This session focuses on best practices for architecting SharePoint with claims for authentication, authorization, and profile management in environments with multiple directories. SharePoint Pro speaker Michael Noel and Lisa Grady from Radiant Logic will discuss how federating identity is key to turning a complicated heterogeneous identity environment into a trusted Identity provider that can deliver the claims needed by SharePoint.|
- Download RadiantOne
- Resource Library
- Solve a Problem
- Leverage AD for New IdM Initiatives
- Accelerate M&A Identity Integration
- Integrate and Provide SSO to the Cloud
- Drive Digital Transformation for a Better Customer Experience
- Securely Deliver a 360 Degree Identity View of All Your Users
- Enrich Your SiteMinder Portal Without Disruption
- Integrate the Rest of the World With Your SharePoint Portal
- Move Away From Your Old & Costly Infrastructures
- Making Integration a Mission Enabler for ICAM Initiatives in the Public Sector