Identity information is fragmented across data sources, stored in various formats, and uses different identifiers. ICS simplifies this complex integration problem by enabling you to:
- Connect and aggregate identity data from a multitude of heterogeneous sources.
- Perform identity correlation and find orphaned accounts/rogue identities.
- Combine unified identities with synchronization for metadirectory-like functionality.
- Solve complex identity management issues by using a common identity source that offers full integration, not just interoperability.
- Integrate with off-the-shelf workflow and application server software to provide a complete services provisioning layer.
- ICS Brochure: Product overview of RadiantOne Identity Correlation and Synchronization Server.