RadiantOne FID Makes it Easy to Evolve and Extend Your Directory Infrastructure
Aging LDAP infrastructures are becoming increasingly costly to maintain and complex to extend, due to expensive maintenance contracts, brittle systems, and competing AD infrastructures. All this slows and makes it impossible to keep up with growing demands such as consolidation, mergers, and new business initiatives. But legacy directories remain essential for existing applications—and rip and replace would be costly and disruptive. How can you preserve what works, while evolving the system to respond quickly to new demands and opportunities?
Migrate Your LDAP through Virtualization and Active-Passive Mode
Our virtual infrastructure is designed for the future, engineered to evolve with your enterprise, while significantly reducing maintenance costs. The RadiantOne FID platform delivers identity as a service, making it scalable, compatible, and future-proof. By combining an identity virtualization layer with modern directory functionality, RadiantOne FID offers:
- In-place replacement with plug-and-play capability for your existing LDAP directory—your applications will not see the difference.
- Full integration capability: Metadata model provides optimal synchronization to leverage your existing investments in SQL and web services.
- High flexibility to create a unified view into all of your data sources, improving authentication and authorization capabilities.
- Guaranteed scalability and performance on par with the best LDAP directory on the market, no matter the complexity of the sources.
Start with Migration, Scale up to More Advanced Use Cases
Because we know that guaranteed performance is everything for a directory, we offer our advanced storage and scalability at two price and performance points. The entry level Active-Passive Mode is purpose-built for directory migration—and it’s quick and easy to deploy, without spending months decommissioning your existing directory infrastructure.
When you’re ready, it’s easy to scale up to Cluster Mode, where our Big Data Directory renders and persists the global data model—or series of materialized hierarchical views—without slowing query performance with complex joins and searches across multiple data sources. Such a solution enriches your views and scales across consistently high volumes.
- View our webinar: Tactical and Strategic Deployments for RadiantOne—Migrate and Modernize Your LDAP Directory with RadiantOne FID
- Download our white paper: Directory Migration without Pain
- Check out our use case: Migrating Away from Aging Sun Directories