Provide a Complete, Integrated View of Identity Data for Your Identity Provider
Learn how federating the identity sources behind your IdP can simplify the deployment and extend the scope of your SSO solution to multiple identity sources/populations and provide support for smarter authorization.
The world of access is expanding, and federation is the new SSO standard. It’s no longer just about on-prem apps—there are also partner applications, SaaS applications, etc. Either on premises or hosted on the cloud, your enterprise is ultimately the Identity Provider. However, the increasing complexity of connections between applications and identity sources becomes a hindrance to business initiatives, a threat to system-wide security, and a major headache for IT.
The solution is to build a common identity layer where information has been logically federated from across those local systems, creating an efficient foundation for optimally functioning access.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Streamline authentication, deliver SSO, and enrich authorization by integrating different identity sources into a common federated identity service
- Simplify the creation of a common source of authentication for your IdP by delivering a common view of your identity data from across multiple identity silos
- Deliver smart groups and more contextual attribute-based policies through the support of virtualization and search across enterprise identity and data
- Rationalize groups
- Model needed application-specific virtual views
- Cache resulting views for speed and scalability (cache is automatically kept in sync with backend changes)
By federating your identity information, you create an efficient foundation for optimally functioning federated access.
Find out all the details!
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Speaker: Lisa Grady, Senior Solutions Architect with Radiant Logic