Creating a Solid Foundation for IAM Modernization with Federated Identity
Learn how to leverage a federated identity and directory service for the success of your access management/federation/IDaaS and IGA projects.
Today’s enterprises, government agencies, and organizations require the highest level of security and user experience. The requirements for a modern IAM solution (including a progressive integration with the cloud) are multifaceted, involving access management and security, identity provisioning, governance and automation. They also call for a consolidation and integration of your identity and directory infrastructure as a foundation for a durable and sustainable solution.
Modern IAM/IGA systems must have:
- Support for the latest access management protocols and practice (federation, SSO, smart authorization)
- Automated access and governance controls to mitigate the risk of a security breach and enforce compliance and regulations, along with the most efficient workflow and provisioning
- Support for the transition to a hybrid world where identity and resources are shared between on-premises and cloud deployments
But to prepare for an optimal deployment of these initiatives, you need an integrated, normalized identity and directory infrastructure, which can be accomplished with a federated identity and directory service based on virtualization (FID). Such a service can integrate and rationalize identity from across diverse data stores to provide one common, authoritative and infinitely reusable identity hub to drive all initiatives, from tactical to strategic.
This webinar features Wade Ellery, Senior Solutions Architect with Radiant Logic describing how using a best-in-class solution that includes a federated identity and directory service ensures:
- Any access to all applications and data securely
- No code integration required between technologies
- Continuous governance, audit and response
- Accelerate path to compliance and operational standards
It facilitates digital transformation, providing enterprises, agencies and organizations the convenience of unified access and single sign-on with the needed control of identity governance.
For example, by combining the functional areas of Okta’s access management, SailPoint’s identity governance administration, and Radiant Logic’s identity services platform, you get a complete solution that provides the increased security, efficiency and performance in identity and access management that today’s large enterprises and organizations require.
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Speakers: Wade Ellery, Senior Solutions Architect, Radiant Logic.