Modernize and Evolve Your Legacy WAM/Portal Solution Seamlessly with RadiantOne FID
Join us on Thursday, January 31 to discover how RadiantOne FID can extend and boost the performance of your existing WAM/portal solution.
Today’s large enterprises often have identity infrastructures composed of many diverse types of identity data stores, accumulated over time. These systems are brittle and hard to evolve. Yet, IT personnel are called upon frequently to integrate new user populations such as business partners or newly-merged constituencies from M&A, to add new customer channels, or to provide secure access to cloud applications.
Join us for a webinar on January 31 to learn how federating identity with RadiantOne FID organizes and adds flexibility to your existing identity infrastructure so that you can seamlessly respond to changes, today and into the future.
RadiantOne FID acts as a unique directory interface and storage between WAM/portal solutions (such as CA Single Sign-On and ISAM) and the myriad internal identity sources (including LDAP, IBM TDS, Active Directory domains and forests, databases, API’s etc) and protocols to deliver faster and smoother integration of new populations.
Learn how RadiantOne will allow you to:
- Leverage the federation pattern across the access layer (WAM/Federation) and the identity layer.
- Use virtualization to evolve without disrupting your existing identity environment. You will never have to modify underlying sources or extend their schemas to accommodate your WAM/portal solution’s requirements – all of the heavy lifting is done seamlessly in the integration layer.
- Use a common identity hub to:
- Serve both your current classic LDAP on-premises apps and federation infrastructure.
- Enhance policy flexibility with access to more attributes for authorization.
- Speed up performance dramatically.
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11 AM Pacific; 2 PM Eastern