A Better, Faster Way to Integrate Identities for Healthcare Companies
Today’s healthcare IT departments are constantly dealing with change. Whether it’s due to a consolidation, merger, acquisition or reorganization, the ability to add user populations and provide seamless, secure access is becoming a business imperative for healthcare companies, hospitals and insurance providers. Yet, critical access information—such as roles, locations, and devices—is often scattered across multiple types of identity data stores, making it difficult to ensure fast and secure authentication and authorization.
Join us on Thursday, May 31 for a new webinar in which Andrew Greenspan, Director of Identity & Access Management from New York City Health and Hospitals will talk about how RadiantOne helped NYCHH streamline its identity infrastructure, including integrating external Azure ADs with internal identity data.
Then Wade Ellery, Senior Solutions Architect with Radiant Logic, will describe how RadiantOne uses advanced virtualization to provide:
- A business-agile consolidation strategy—Bring acquisitions online in days, not months by federating existing directories and identity sources.
- A single place to point key applications such as Epic, Kronos and Cerner—Integrate user accounts from any source for a ”logical”central point of authentication and access.
- A seamless, frictionless user experience—Provide streamlined log-ins and SSO for employees, providers, payers, and patients.
- A complete solution—Achieve SSO, plus federated access, registration, and user management with RadiantOne and the CFS authentication portal.
- A super-scalable data store—Scale up to millions of users and queries with HDAP, the world’s first big data-driven directory.
With RadiantOne, it’s easy to rationalize identities across AD domains and forests—or any other identity data stores—to deliver a common view of identity, greatly simplifying the process of adding or managing user populations and crucial applications.
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Speakers: Andrew Greenspan, Director of Identity & Access Management from New York City Health Hospitals and Wade Ellery, Senior Solutions Architect with Radiant Logic