UI/UX, Front End Software Engineer – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Texas and New York.
- Create visually compelling solutions for complex enterprise software.
- Design and lead visual concepts and applications through wireframes and prototypes.
- Develop solutions using JS, HTML/CSS and React or relevant frameworks.
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends.
Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CIS or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in the U.S.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong visual designer with a passion and understanding of the fundamentals of user experience.
- Strong experience with Bootstrap and React.js.
- Knowledge about HTTPS/TLS, certificates (X.509) and OAuth.
- Experience with Rest API design and security.
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive salary – DOE.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.