Systems Engineer – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders, and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, and New York.
We aim to grow and develop our Systems Engineers into more senior roles, including Systems Integrator and Solutions Architect within 12 months. Initially, the engineer will learn Radiant Logic’s product range inside and out, and provide technical consulting and customer support for the product range.
- Manage customer support cases: promptly reply to customers, collect customer architecture information, analyze logs, identify issues and provide best solutions
- Provide technical consulting to customers via telephone/email/on-line meetings. Be able to explain complex technical concepts, both at high and low levels
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Radiant Logic products and other technologies that interact with them such as directory servers, databases and networking tools
- Reproduce customer issues in the lab using the appropriate platform
- Test product functionality
- Document and report issues to Development team; ensure issues resolved
Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CIS or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Practical knowledge of Java, J2EE and SQL programming
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent customer service skills and/or Help Desk experience
Additional Skills Desired
- LDAP directories
- Databases such as MySQL and OracleSQL
- Windows and Linux O/S
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Identity management concepts and components such as web access control, provisioning, password synchronization, federation, and meta-directory
- Batch file and Shell scripting
- Enterprise Security and Network Management
- Web/Application Servers such as Jetty and GlassFish
- Knowledge of Web Access Management packages such as SiteMinder is a plus
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience and potential. In addition we offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance – premiums fully paid
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick leave
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.