Senior Dev Ops CI/CD Engineer – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Texas and New York.
- Responsible for managing and improving existing CI/CD infrastructure as well as building new infrastructure using Azure DevOps.
- Work with Developers through build automation, test automation and deployment systems.
- Troubleshoot issues along the build pipelines.
- Document and communicate technical information about the DevOps infrastructure.
- Address and monitor security vulnerabilities through configuration/patching.
Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CIS or equivalent knowledge/experience
- 5+ years of work experience in the US
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Azure DevOps
- AWS (administration, automation with cloudformation, cost monitoring)
- Strong background in Linux and Windows
- SVN, GIT
- Scripting in Python and shell
- Maven, Gradie and Ant
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive salary – DOE.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.