Project Manager and Facility Security Officer, Integration – VA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Sterling, VA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies and the Federal Government; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Texas, Washington DC, and New York.
As a Project Manager for our Systems Integration team, you will play a key role in leading the team to deliver quality service by successfully managing the integration process primarily in the Federal space. You should possess the ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision using good judgement and discretion as needed. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all are actively working toward established milestones.
In the dual role as a Facility Security Officer (FSO), you are responsible for managing the security program under which you will obtain and maintain company’s facility security clearance and for helping company employees obtain and maintain personnel security clearances.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following education and/or experience:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in applicable field (Business, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related).
- Equivalent work experience including positions involving planning and scheduling, especially with a team of professionals (software engineers, lawyers, architects, etc.).
- Current or past DOD Secret or Top-Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working in the Federal Government space on large complex projects
Skills and Aptitude
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Able to work on multiple separate projects simultaneously
- Experience reporting up to executive level management on project status and plans
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work responsibilities; manages several tasks at once
- Strong organization skills – establishes a course of action or actions for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Initial troubleshooting of problems/issues that arise with current or new integrations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to create and present graphical and written reports, presentations, and demonstrations
- Make complex or abstract ideas or situations clear, simple, and/or understandable, specifically for internal teams or clients
- Ability to interact comfortably with end-users to support, assist, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Proactive, detail oriented and excellent follow-through.
- Aptitude and comfort with technology in the identity management space
- Able to deescalate situations and help customers find alternative solutions
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive base salary. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous vacation, medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability and 401k plans.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.