.NET Software Developer – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Texas and New York.
- Design and lead development of solutions for identity and access management.
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends.
Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CIS or equivalent knowledge/experience
- 5+ years work experience in the US
- Excellent C# skills
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with ASP.NET development
- Experience with MIM / AzureAD connect
- Practice with Microsoft AzureAD
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional Skills Desired
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST API and Json
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of containers technology (Docker)
- Knowledge of LDAP directories and SQL databases on Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of identity management concepts and components such as web access control, provisioning, federation, single sign on and meta-directory
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive salary – DOE.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.