Lead Generation Representative – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is a private software company, a market leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, and New York.
The Lead Generation representative will be responsible for identifying potential new business to pass to the Sales Account Managers. You will have strong telephone and persuasion skills and enjoy communicating with people over the telephone.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects requirements and pain points.
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media as well as telephone.
- Work with sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a well-organized, proactive, curious professional who is interested in our technology, and has project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- One to three years’ demand generation/telemarketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong customer relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be creative, proactive and analytical with a high attention to detail.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.