Back-End Software Developer – CA
Company: Radiant Logic, Inc. www.radiantlogic.com
Location: Novato, CA
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic is the leader for enterprise-class Federated Identity and context management solutions. Our customers are Fortune 1000 companies; we help them better leverage their existing Identity infrastructure, integrating their businesses to the cloud securely and improving operational productivity. We are a private company, profitable and growing rapidly. The company is led by the founders and their vision and passion are part of every aspect of what we do.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people.
Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, and New York.
As a Software Developer, you will first learn our products top to bottom, help to extend current software functionality and work to build improved versions of the RadiantOne platform.
Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CIS or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Required 3-5 years work experience in the US
- Excellent Java skills on the server side
- Good written communication skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional Skills Desired
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Knowledge of JMS or other publish/subscribe model.
- Knowledge of LDAP directories and SQL databases on Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of identity management concepts and components such as web access control, provisioning, federation, single sign on and meta-directory
- Experience with multi-thread programming
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Oracle Directory Server (formerly Sun Directory)
- Understanding of Enterprise and Unix Security concepts
- Understanding of database algorithms using index methods such as B-tree and Hash
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST Api and Json
- Knowledge of Java Security (JCE, JSSE) a plus
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) clusters and distributed processing a plus
- Experience in HTML5 as applied to client interface a plus
- Knowledge of a Web Access Management packages such as SiteMinder a plus
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player. You will be a proactive learner willing to immerse yourself in learning Radiant Logic technology.
Radiant Logic is a dynamic, energetic company, where individuals can thrive, be respected for their unique skills and where we push the envelope of what is possible.
The role offers a competitive salary – DOE.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer.
As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.