Whether you need object replication (directory-to-directory or database-to-database) or complex identity synchronization across heterogeneous systems, ICS radically simplifies your tasks:
- ICS transport layer is based on XML and JMS or ESB messaging, providing a solid and highly scalable infrastructure.
- Data transformation between source and destination are generated by code wizards, simplifying the deployment of your business logic.
- ICS supports many synchronization patterns (point-to-point and publisher-subscriber).
- Objects participating in the synchronization process are visually represented in configurations called “topologies,” facilitating deployment and monitoring.
Leveraging the synchronization infrastructure, ICS identity correlation builds a flexible and comprehensive infrastructure designed to correlate, link identities, and match them to application requirements. These links are tracked and recorded all along the lifecycle of an identity (creation, modification and update, deletion) in each respective source. ICS correlation can establish precedence rules between specific identity attributes according to authoritative sources, or perform any other business logic as needed and defined by enterprise-level policies.
- ICS Brochure: Product overview of RadiantOne Identity Correlation and Synchronization Server.