Faster Deployments, Lower Integration Costs, and the Flexibility to Navigate Changing Business Requirements
With RadiantOne FID, virtual directory technology has evolved into an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade solution for stronger authentication and richer authorization. RadiantOne FID turns the toughest identity integration challenges—often unsolvable even with custom coding and complex configurations—into cost-effective, non-disruptive, risk-free deployments.
- Integrate identities into unified profile views based on multiple application contexts across heterogeneous data sources, including directories, databases, web services, and applications. This provides a central access point for all LDAP, SQL, and DSML-enabled applications across security domains and AD forests.
- Delegate authentication to appropriate sources, using source-specific security means, to address authentication challenges in highly disparate and multi-domain environments.
- Create custom views of multiple objects to build global identity profiles for fine-grained authorization, personalization, and other security initiatives.
- Unify heterogeneous identity data sources into an enterprise directory with guaranteed availability and high performance.
- Speed deployments with powerful new wizards that walk you through the most common identity challenges.
- Administrate from anywhere with the enhanced RadiantOne Control Panel, which offers web-based remote access from anywhere, including smartphones and tablets.
- Offer guaranteed performance and availability with RadiantOne’s sophisticated persistent cache, which scales to millions of users without sacrificing speed—while keeping identities updated via real-time or periodic cache refresh.
- The RadiantOne FID Brochure: Product overview of RadiantOne FID.