Stop spending so much time and energy managing your SiteMinder portal! Business doesn’t stand still—and your portal’s evolution is stalled by the increasing complexity of today’s identity infrastructures, and the mounting costs of making changes. For SiteMinder to work its magic at the security layer, it needs one logical access point to a coherent and comprehensive identity system.
On June 28, we’ll explore how a federated identity service based on virtualization allows enterprises to leverage identity stores and unify profiles across security domains to support federation, extend SSO, and enrich authorization policies. Radiant Logic’s Elle Griffin will discuss how virtualization enables your portal to grow along with your business, while Coreblox President Todd Clayton offer insights based on real-life customer deployments. Join us to learn how to optimize your portal!
- Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Time: 8am PST, 11am EST
- 07 May 2013From Groups to Roles to Context: The Emergence of Attributes in Authorization
- 30 Apr 2013In Context: The Next Frontier of Your Digital Identity
- 15 Apr 2013Bringing IAM Back to Life with a Federated Identity Service: Leveraging Your Silos for Authentication and SSO
- 09 Apr 2013The Next Big Leap in Identity and Access Management Is Here