Stop spending so much time and energy managing your SiteMinder portal! Business doesn’t stand still—and your portal’s evolution is stalled by the increasing complexity of today’s identity infrastructures, and the mounting costs of making changes. For SiteMinder to work its magic at the security layer, it needs one logical access point to a coherent and comprehensive identity system.
On June 28, we’ll explore how a federated identity service based on virtualization allows enterprises to leverage identity stores and unify profiles across security domains to support federation, extend SSO, and enrich authorization policies. Radiant Logic’s Elle Griffin will discuss how virtualization enables your portal to grow along with your business, while Coreblox President Todd Clayton offer insights based on real-life customer deployments. Join us to learn how to optimize your portal!
- Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Time: 8am PST, 11am EST
- 02 Dec 2013Context is Coming: The Move from IdM to Identity Relationship Management and the Internet of Things
- 22 Nov 2013Identity at the Center: Why You Need a Federated Identity Hub
- 08 Nov 2013The Hidden Requirement for Federation: Syncing and Provisioning to the Cloud
- 23 Oct 2013From Virtual Directory to Federated Identity: Bringing Identity Back to The Center of IAM